Join The Riley Smith Group!
We are currently seeking talented and highly motivated candidates to join our fast-paced, top producing team.
The following positions are available:
Agent Click Here To Apply
As an Agent with The Riley Smith Group, you will receive training and coaching, learn how to utilize strategic systems, be given access to the industry’s best database platforms, receive marketing materials (such as business cards, website, email, etc).
We are ranked in the Top 5 teams in Miami-Dade County, and Top 3 at EWM Realty International for 2017. If you are a licensed Sales Associate, eager to learn and looking to work with top agents then this is the position for you.
We are looking for a talented candidate ready to hit the ground running and handle multiple transactions, clients and agent schedules all while under pressure in our fast paced world.
- Phone skills… you CANNOT be afraid of picking up the phone to prospect for and follow up with clients. You will be making many calls weekly.
- Must be able to handle rejection. Must be ambitious and have integrity!
- Must be dedicated to continuously growing your skill set – we will give you resources to learn so there are NO excuses! NEVER STOP LEARNING.
- Must be structured or willing to GET structured. Your success depends on it!
- Daily Calls to leads, sphere and prospecting
- Meet clients
- Open houses
- Support the team
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service mindset (sales experience a plus)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and take initiative.
- Must be a moderately tech-savvy agent who wants to use our technology to engage clients
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED (Degrees will have an advantage)
Administrative Assistant Click Here To Apply
We are seeking an extremely organized, motivated and energetic administrative assistant to join our real estate team. Job description includes listing coordinator, transaction management, keeping attorneys/ title companies/buyers/sellers informed throughout the real estate transaction, writing escrow letters, processing deposits, reporting, answering the phone and directing calls, maintaining office supplies, managing calendar.
- Good communication skills
- Organization skills
- Team player
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Customer-service focused
- Excellent time management skills
- Good listener
- Professional presence
- Keeps delicate information private
- Anticipation of needs
- Analytical forward thinking skills
- Excellent Grammar and Spelling!
For Questions Or Difficulty Submitting Application Please Contact Karl Fong Yee at Karl@RileySmithGroup.com