Join The Riley Smith Group | #1 Real Estate Team In Miami
We are currently seeking talented and highly motivated candidates to join our fast-paced, top producing team.
The following positions are available:
Sales Associate / Agent
As an Agent with The Riley Smith Group, you will receive training and coaching, learn how to utilize strategic systems, be given access to the industry’s best database platforms and cutting-edge marketing materials.
Our team has closed over $675,000,000 in dollar volume, is ranked the No. 1 Team in Miami (per The Real Deal) and has been the No. 1 Team In Coconut Grove for 10 years and running. If you are a licensed Sales Associate, eager to learn and want to work with top agents then this is the position for you.
We are looking for a talented candidate ready to hit the ground running and handle multiple transactions, clients and agent schedules all while under pressure in our fast paced world.
- Real Estate License
- Ready and willing to commit to 3-4 hours of daily prospecting & lead nurturing – you bring strong work ethic to convert our team generated buyer leads into sales as well as prospecting to generate your own pipeline.
- Must be able to handle rejection. Must be ambitious and have integrity!
- Local knowledge of the Miami area a MUST.
- Must be dedicated to continuously growing your skill set – we will give you resources to learn so there are NO excuses! NEVER STOP LEARNING.
- Must be structured or willing to GET structured. Your success depends on it!
- Daily Calls to leads, sphere and prospecting
- Meet clients
- Open houses
- Support the team
Inside Sales Associate / Call Agent
The Inside Sales Associate will respond to incoming leads from internet sources and call expired and For Sale By Owner listings while nurturing leads over time to ultimately foster them into qualified appointments. An ISA should be a customer service oriented individual that loves people and building relationships.
Job Specific Skills and Traits:
- Able to practice, memorize and internalize scripts
- Ability to block out distractions
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- Results oriented and high achiever
- Confident telephone voice